By the end of this course you would have learned the following as specified in the Cambridge Advanced Level Syllabus 9618:
- Database Concepts
- Database Management System (DBMS)
- Data Definition Language (DDL) and Data Manipulation
- Practice Exercises and activities at the end of each lesson.
- Questions from past papers
What Will You Learn?
- By the end of this lesson you should be able to do the following:
- define the term database and give at least three examples of databases.
- define a Database Management System and give at least three examples of DBMSs.
- define a relational database and give at least three examples of relational databases
Cambridge Advanced Level Computer Science 9618: Databases Lesson #1
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet